Bubble Tanks 3 Bubble Tanks 3

Absolute no fun

This not even 1 worth, At start it seems like always but the healing turet stuff makes the game laggy and shitty sorry man fix this or put it out.

Effective Attack Effective Attack

Nice

I Beat that game unter 5 min, but now i need to wait like 30 min for the rest of awards. Why didnt you make aword for under 50 shots or something?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

nice try bloodelf419

my record is 10619836,8
beat that than we can talk.
FUN game! I love this! Its the time worth!

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Nice idea but...

This game is not the medals worth, you need to play the game for over 12h to get them all, so its not worth it. You have realy skills in Flash make some kickASS game! I think you could make much more than this!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

NIce one!

But i dont get one thing ^^ what about that "Artifatc 19" thing does anybody know how do i get it? pms please =)

Super Mouse Destroyer 3 Super Mouse Destroyer 3

Nice Try

Ahhh i hate all these fucking kids who have no real life and pwn Scoreboards whit Over Klicking whit their Super cool expensive mice -.- ah fuck them! this idiot wo clikcs 12,5 million time xD by the way chris you are an fat asshole ^^
Is someone here who tried it for real? ( i have Also an ultra-expensive-mice i could do 30 million clicks but its borring! i hate this skill les idiots!

My Record (with out any fucking software )
In 50 Second: 731 Clicks
So let me know your Score and try to mess with someone who have some sKiLL!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Holy FUCK!

Damn this is a fuckin freakshow xD damn you must be realy amusing about stuff like this xD mabye you were ill in the head ^^ I can only give you the Advise: please go to a Doctor and check it :D